Neil C Duff, 1903-5. Tall perpendicular Gothic church with
tower and nave gable to W, shallow N aisle, adjoining
janitor's house and halls (separately listed) to S. Stugged
red ashlar with polished dressings.
3 stage tower at SW with angle buttresses, door in W face.
Twin louvred and cusped belfry openings to each face;
crenellated parapet and panelled angle pedestals. Wide W
gable, buttressed; 3 square-headed cusped bipartites at
ground, large 5-light perpendicular traceried window above;
crocketted angle finials. Plain N elevation with 6 cross
windows at gallery level. 3 gables with triple light windows
to gallery at S; apsed E end. Covered passage links to halls.
INTERIOR: N aisle passage, nave, S and W gallery and apse.
Low shallow arched moulded arcade to N, tall round arched
arcade to S, all on drum columns. Arcaded gallery front.
Chancel arch, organ in apse, panelled pulpit. Delicate
Art Nouveau stained glass.