Dated 1688. 3-storey and dormerless attic, 5-bay merchant's
house with arcaded ground floor; harled, ashlar dressings.
5 round-headed arches (centre one leading to pend) resting
on squat pillars with square capitals; symmetrical
windows with roll moulded architraves; crowstepped
gables; moulded copes to gable stacks.
Low tunnel-vaulted pend to close; 2 flanking wings to
rear which include early 18th century, single storey
3-bay dwelling; rendered and lined as ashlar. Further
2-storey, 4-bay wing of 18th century date with much
remodelling; slate roof.
Slate roof to High Street frontage of main house with
some local slates to rear.