George Craig, 1888, dated and signed. Single storey and attic 3-bay front block with Tudor gothic details, and single storey, 5-bay hall. Cream sandstone, squared and snecked rubble with polished red ashlar dressings. Base course; mostly pointed-arch openings; sloping cills; impost course at ground floor; chamfered reveals; ashlar mullions; attic windows breaking eaves in gabled dormerheads (truncated finials).
N (FRONT) ELEVATION: 3-bay; doorway to centre, nook-shafts with Corinthian capitals, keel-shaped arch, tympanum with carved inscription, chevron boarded, panelled, 2-leaf door; bipartite attic window. Outer bays with tripartite lancet windows set in arched panels with blind quatrefoil to tympana; single attic windows with Masonic symbols to tympana. Deep recessed frieze at wallhead with carved Masonic symbols in roundels. To outer right small arched opening.
E (ST ANTHONY LANE) ELEVATION: 2 gabled bays to outer right with apex stack; 2 small windows (blocked, to right former door) at ground floor, single window above. 5-bay hall to left with tripartite lancet windows to each bay.
W ELEVATION: gabled with apex stack to left; hall elevation obscured by neighbouring building.
Small, square leaded panes to hall lancets, timber sash and case to front elevation, replacement windows to attic. Slate roof with crested red ridge tiles; 2 apex stacks (see above). Corbelled skewputts, gabletted to gable elevations.
INTERIOR: not seen 1993.