N range circa 1840, front warehouse completed Lessels and Taylor, 1897. Complex of 5- and 3-storey bonded warehouses built in various phases; N range L-plan, centre block added shortly after, front block circa 1880 and 1897. Cream sandstone, tooled ashlar to front elevation and return, squared and snecked rubble to NW, some droved ashlar dressings, coursed rubble to N range.
SW (GREAT JUNCTION STREET) ELEVATION: 5-storey; 11-bay; cornice and blocking course with 2 stepped tablets and former wallhead stack to centre. 3 bays to right circa 1880, remainder added 1897. Single windows, 5 centre bays more widely spaced with bipartite windows and loading door off-centre to right. Basket-arched door now blocked as window penultimate bay to right.
NW (CABLES WYND) ELEVATION: 3-bay return of front warehouse with matching detailing. 5-storey 3-bay warehouse (possibly 1840-50) with hoist doors and gable to centre, single windows to outer bays. 3-storey 6-bay N range to outer left with single windows; loading door to outer right.
NE (REAR) ELEVATION: 3-storey 8-bay N range with single windows and blocked segmental-arched pend to 5th bay; rendered gable. Inner courtyard with 5-storey building, top 2 floors raised in brick.
Barred windows with mostly 6-pane inward-opening casements, some sash and case windows and/or lying panes to Yardheads. Slate roofs; mutual stacks.
INTERIOR: 1840s Cables Wynd block with timber floors on timber beams and cast-iron columns with saddles. Steel beams and spigot joints to 1897 part; timber Queen-post roofs.