Circa 1793. 3-storey, 5-bay rectangular-plan classical town house. Sandstone, E and S elevations rendered over polished ashlar ground floor, droved ashlar 1st and 2nd floor, coursed rubble to rear. Rusticated ground floor; angle pilasters with stylised capitals, fluted to prinicipal elevation; 1st floor windows pilastered and corniced, with panelled and recessed aprons to principal elevation; band course above 1st floor with cameo roundels to principal elevation where also frieze with oval rosettes, angle urns, and pediment with urn finial. Timber mullions.
E (PRINCIPAL) ELEVATION: closed pilastered porch to centre with parapet, panelled door and vestibule; single windows to 1st and 2nd floor above. Single windows to remaining bays.
S (QUEEN CHARLOTTE) STREET: 2-bay; at ground floor pilastered common stair doorway to left of centre flanked by bipartite window to left,
2 single windows to right; tripartite windows with narrow sidelight to 1st and 2nd floor (windows to right bay blocked). Tall central wallhead stack with panelled base.
W (REAR) ELEVATION: 4-bay; band course above 1st floor circling over round-arched tall stair window at centre; single windows to remaining bays. Central wallhead with parapet screen supporting wallhead stack. Remains of gabled party wall with tall apex stack of demolished adjoining building to right.
Timber sash and case windows, plate glass and 4-pane glazing, 1st floor windows of principal elevation aluminium replacement windows, some 12-pane windows to rear. Black slated M-piended roof with lead flashings; 2 wallhead stacks (see above).
INTERIOR: ground floor with ornate egg and dart cornices; octagonal columns with elaborate foliate capitals.