Dated 1756, remodelled 1866 by David MacGibbon. 3-bay, roughly cruciform-plan Gothic former church with pointed and basket arched openings and short lucarned spire. Squared and snecked rubble to entrance elevation, random rubble to sides and rear, ashlar dressings.
E (ENTRANCE) ELEVATION: symmetrical with pointed 2-leaf timber panelled door with decorative door furniture set in gabled porch to centre with trefoil datestone in gablehead. 3 hoodmoulded pointed arch traceried windows above; clock in gablehead. Low lucarned engaged spire to outer right with octagonal sectioned roof.
S ELEVATION: regular fenestration of shouldered arch windows, bowed projecting bay to centre with finial.
N ELEVATION: advanced gabled bay, added circa 1810, at centre with pointed arch window and ball finial.
Leaded lights and some stained glass, majority of windows boarded up (2007). Grey slate; some later rooflights; lead flashings; louvred ventilator at ridge.
INTERIOR: subdivided into two floors but retaining many original fittings including integrated pulpit and organ loft and galleries. A particular feature are the timber and part glazed screens to the narthex, which have art nouveau door handles and stained glass panels.
GRAVEYARD: surrounding church on all sides and enclosed by high, ashlar-coped boundary wall. Predominantly 18th and early-mid 19th century grave stones set against the wall.