Circa 1825. Single storey and attic, 3-bay cottage with 2-storey battered square former lighthouse tower to rear. Painted cement-rendered and lined front with droved ashlar margins, roughcast side and rear elevations. Band course at eaves, raised margins to openings and projecting cills at windows of entrance front.
NE (REAR) ELEVATION: single storey additions flanking tower, 2-bay addition to left, with window at bay to left, lean-to entrance porch with small pointed-arch window at bay to right. Shallow projection centring tower to 1st floor cill height, narrow window at ground floor, eaves course and decorative cresting.
Timber sash and case windows, modern 4-pane at front, plate glass to rear. Grey slate roof, modern timber box dormers with plate glass casements at rear pitch, pyramidal bellcast roof with finial at tower. Roughcast coped apex stacks at gables, additional stack corbelled out from centre of NW elevation of tower, all with decorative octagonal cans.
OUTBUILDINGS: single storey, 2 and 3-bay outbuildings adjoining each other, set at angle to rear of cottage. Roughcast walls, 3-bay building with projecting porch at centre and corrugated-iron roof. Roughcast, coped stacks with octagonal cans to both buildings.
CASTLE: fragment surviving in rebuilt random rubble garden wall.