Ruin (unroofed 1916); walls entire. Rectangular plan 63'1" x
22'3", 12th century, rebuilt 16th century, restored 1760 with
subsequent alterations and additions. Mixed cubical ashlar
and rubble, crowstepped. W. gable has large 1772 bellcote
with ogee top and two gable windows probably 1824 or 1833; S.
wall has 1833 neo-perpendicular porch and 2 moulded 16th
century doorways that on E. dated 1539. Deeply moulded
2-light square headed eastmost window; built-up benatura and
16th century locker. Monuments:- George Abercromby of
Tullibody +1699, E. wall, large with corinthian columns and
pediment; Several wall tablets; 1715 Haig monument on
exterior of N. wall.