Dated 1764 at rear, with later alterations and additions. Possibly originally single storey, later raised and re-orientated. 2-storey, 3-bay house, built on high ground overlooking Loch Leven. Single storey workshop range at rear, now incorporated into house, row of single storey former weavers cottages to SE, originally thatched, now in use as outbuildings.Whitewashed rubble, harled gables, painted ashlar margins. Plate glass sashes, renewed skews and roof tiles, harled stacks.
FRONT (SW) ELEVATION: modern glazed porch projecting at centre, obscuring original doorway. Windows flanking at ground floor, 3 windows at 1st floor. Small window to NW GABLE at 1st floor, SE GABLE blind.REAR (NE) ELEVATION: lintel dated 1764, incorporating initials JW to former doorway at ground, now blocked. Window to right, and modern link corridor to single storey former workshop range adjoining ar right angles, with door and enlarged flanking windows to each elevation, now converted to large sitting room.
FORMER WEAVERS COTTAGES: terrace of 2 cottages, now with 2 large vehicular slappings. In use as garaging and storage. Original window retained at outer right. Smaller, later window to SE gable. Steeply pitched roof, ashlar coped skews. Corrugated sheet metal roof coverings.