Circa 1875. 2-storey, basement and attic, L-plan, 3-bay villa with L-plan stable court adjoining at rear. Stugged snecked rubble, ashlar dressings, slate roof. Bull-faced base course at S elevation; margined quoins at angles and majority of windows, chamfered at E and W gables; mannered, chamfered margind at S elevation. Single and bipartite windows (windows boarded up, but probably plate glass). Deep eaves with exposed rafter and purlin ends; plain bargeboards; shouldered stacks with moulded cornices.
S ELEVATION: 6-fielded-panel door with fanlight at centre re-entrant, blocked Doric pilastered doorpiece, block pediment above cornice, window at 1st floor, bipartite window at ground and 1st floor; bipartite window at ground and 1st floor left, gable above; advanced bay at right with full-height tripartite canted window, corbelled to square at attic level with initialled panel, window and gambrel roof.
E ELEVATION: gable at left with 2 windows at ground and 1st floor (window at 1st floor left cut-down as door with metal fire escape); service wing at right with later porch, windows at ground and ist floor; single storey half-piended roof bay at far right with various doors and openings.
W GABLE: 2 symmetrically placed windows at ground and 1st floor, round-headed window at attic.
N ELEVATION: single storey, flat-roofed addition at right, stair window above; service wing advanced at left with door and 4 windows at ground floor, 4 windows at 1st, near symmetrical.
STABLE COURT: single storey, L-plan, forming quadrangle with N elevation and service wing of house. Stugged snecked rubble slate roof. Various doors and windows to all elevations; 2-leaf carriage doors at S gable of W range.
GATEPIERS AND BOUNDARY WALLS: 2 square section gatepiers at W with indented angles, moulded and gabletted caps; round-coped rubble boundary wall adjoining extending around house to S, E and N.