1844. Large rectangular double aisled church with 6-bay
flanks; all rendered and lined as ashlar, tooled ashlar
margins. Wide NE gabled 3-bay entrance front, with round
headed entrance and round-headed window above, in advanced
centre bay rising full height and terminating in shallow
pyramidal roof with simple apex finials. Round-headed windows
with multi-pane glazing flank entrance, with diminutive
blind round headed lancets above. Band course. Plain
rectangular fenestration in 6-bay side elevations; thick
wooden mullions and transoms and multi-pane glazing; single
blind window at NE; simple single storey, single bay
Minister's room at SE. Symmetrical paired gables at SW (rear)
with single window in each gable, glazed as in flanks,
with off-set diminutive blind vents above.
Gate piers; pair plain square rubble gate piers with simple
square caps. Coped drystone walled enclosure.