Mid-later 18th century, symmetrical 2-storey and attic, 3-
bay SE facing house with extensive additions of varying later
dates forming U-plan courtyard linked at ground floor by
lean-to verandah extending across front of original house.
White harled with some contrasting painted ashlar margins.
Former entrance in advanced and gabled centre bay now
blocked to form window; late entrance to left. Substantial
additions to SW gable of varying dates. SW facing elevation
with deep 3-window projecting bowed bays in outer bays rising
full height under piended slated roofs and linked at ground
floor by verandah. Varied glazing, mainly sash and case, some
casements; 4 della Robbia style plaques set in walls under
front verandah. Ridge, end and wallhead coped stacks; slate
Interior; some fielded panelled doors survive in earliest
portion; present dining and drawing rooms with panelled
dados, broken pedimented doorpieces, chimneypieces, bookcases
and panelled doors all dating from circa 1900.