1844 with additions 1883 and converted to flats in 1980s. Originally rectangular-plan hall church, now T-plan with tower, tower and transepts added in 1883 additions, along with porch and buttresses. Rubble sandstone and whin with ashlar quoin strips and dressings. Base course. Eaves band.
W ELEVATION: CAMPANILE: 2-stage campanile tower to left, now truncated, spire removed on conversion. 2-light lancet at ground, cornice divides lower stage from ashlar bell chamber, louvred lancet arches, string course, piended roof. Door with gable on left return.
3-bay main hall to right. Gabled stone porch at centre, angle buttresses, pointed arch, hoodmoulds, lancets on side returns. Flanking lancets. Quatrefoil circular panel in gablehead. Ashlar
N ELEVATION: gable of transept to outer left, stepped 3-light window, ashlar chamfered angle pinnacles, windows on right return. 2-bay nave to right comprised of 2 lancets symmetrically disposed, 2 small windows at eaves level, that to right with gabled dormerhead.
E ELEVATION: rendered. Gable at centre, asymmetrical arrangement of doors and windows, blank outer bays.
Aluminium windows. Rubberoid roof. Ashlar coping to skews and skewblocks.
INTERIOR: not seen 1993.
BOUNDARY WALL AND GATEPIERS: rubble boundary wall with ashlar slab coping to W and rubble semi-circular coping to N. Chamfered ashlar gatepiers with pinnacle caps. Original gateway at centre of W elevation, now blocked.