1777. Simple rectangular church, with long south facing
6-bay principal elevation. All grey granite rubble with tooled
rubble dressings. Doorways in each outer bay with double leaf
plank doors and rectangular fanlights. Pair round-headed
windows in bays 2 and 5, with 2 plain square headed in
centre; gallery windows in east and west gables; with small
later ground floor window in east gable lighting (later)
Minister's room. Multi-pane glazing.
Birdcage bellcote at west gable with moulded cornice topped
by ball finial; ball finial at east gable apex; flat skews;
Interior; simple interior re-cast in late 19th century (to
east). Wide panelled pulpit and Minister's desk. Gallery
across west end; plain pews.
Burial ground; roughly coped drystone walled square burial
ground encloses church; pair square tooled grey granite gate
piers with plain caps.