Dated 1843. Idiosyncratic neo-classical, coursed rubble with
ashlar dressings. 2-storey steading built around courtyard.
SOUTH FRONT: 11 bays with gabled ends advanced and containing
windows in giant arched recesses; centre advanced with block
pediment and containing tall round-arched and anta pilastered
entrance; the 3 bays each side of the entrance have segmental
arched anta pilastered cartshed openings to west and recesses
containing windows to right; second and tenth bays narrow,
very slightly advanced under main eaves with pilastered
ground floor openings; first floor band course except at
centre and end bays; blind walling at first floor except at
end bays. Slated roof.
Large opening slapped in eastmost bay; later covered cattle
court inside square.
Octagonal horse-engine house at east; rubble, segmentally
arched openings, slated roof.