Circa 1800. Classical 2-storey and full basement 5-window
main front, centre fanlight doorpiece with tripartite
over flanked by coupled R-doric columns; angles have
coupled pilasters; top balustrade and centre fluted panel.
3-window flank elevations, rear elevation whinstone,
front and flanks ashlar. Office court at rear. Interior:-
mainly simply treated with distinctive cornice designs,
good staircase with oval ceiling on pendentives.
Alterations 1956 (Gervase Beckett) pediments added to
entrance hall doorcases; broken pediment added to doorcase
walls divided into panels and chimneypiece replaced by
late 18th century example, chimney-piece Mirror rococo,
ex Panmure House, in drawing room. Dining room mirror
ex Portland Place, London. Library formed from 2 rooms
with screen of R-doric columns on pedestals.