Circa 1836. Single-storey, central dovecot 2-storey and attic, quadrangular-plan, additional later bay to W range, Elizabethan style stable court, situated some considerable distance from demolished house. Squared, coursed and rubble whinstone, cherry-cocking and snecking, ashlar dressings, slate roof. 12-pane sash and case glazing, some altered or boarded up, skew gables throughout, long and short corner quoins.
E ELEVATION: 2 double gables flanking roughly paved entrance to court; irregular gables at left, window and round-head lancet to attic at S, linking door to smaller gable with elongated round-headed window at N; regular gables at right, windows and lancets as S with off-set door, later lean-to addition.
S ELEVATION: door and 3 windows to domestic accommodation at right, single and double apex stacks with angle stalks (round replacements at right); door at left marking line of later addition with gable to W elevation.
W ELEVATION: piended bay to N, further lower bay with corrugated-iron roof terminating in originally freestanding sawmill bay at left, higher and with skew gables.
N ELEVATION: elevated door to sawmill, with 2 symmetrical, elongated round-headed windows at ground floor, lean-to timber store with cat- slide roof adjoining at left; N range set back, lean-to additions at left, corniced apex stack with altered stalks as S.
CENTRAL BLOCK, W RANGE: 2-storey and attic facing courtyard to E;
2 pend arches at ground floor, bipartite window at 1st, dovecot with flight-holes and bracketted cill at attic; 3 windows at W elevation, wallhead stacks with angle stalks at N and S.
INTERIOR: partly unaltered accommodation for coachmen and grooms.