Built circa 1830. 2-storey manse (now 3 houses) with
full-height rear wing. Rubble built and whitewashed, with
contrasting ashlar margins. North west elevation: off-centre
full-height advanced entrance bay with narrow lights in
canted angles, panelled door with fanlight, single window
above; 2 bays to right with narrow lights (some blind); stair
window to left re-entrant angle, ground floor bipartite
beyond and 2 1st floor windows. Low addition to north east;
French windows inserted and porch built at south west.
Corniced axial stacks (cut-down wall-head stack on rear
wing); piended slate roofs. 2 corniced square painted ashlar
gatepiers have finials removed, leaving only their bases;
curved ashlar-coped rubble-built quadrant walls.