Dated 1813. Rectangular neo-Gothic hall church with square
tower to N and later vestry/porch to S gable.
Sandstone rubble with polished red sandstone margins and
dressings, all openings recently blocked with breeze-block.
3-bay buttressed body of church, hoodmoulded Tudor-arch
windows. Slate roofs, sandstone skews.
Tower in 3 stages buttressed at angles. Pointed-arch
openings, louvred to 3rd stage, some bipartite under square
hooldmoulds. Corbelled embattled parapet with crocket
pinnacles rising from angle buttresses.
To E gable, circa 1900 single storey porch, flat-roofed with
Rubble-walled churchyard with mainly 19th-century
Churchyard contains ruins of Tongland Abbey (see separate