Circa 1800. Single-storey rectangular hall, gable wall to
street with 2-storey, 3-bay house to left. Painted rubble,
polished raised margins.
Hall: gable wall to street elevation, square entrance porch
corniced with block pediment and simple acroteria.
Double-leaf doors with astragalled fanlight, blind oculus
above. Flanking porch single light architraved windows with
modern glazing in 40-pane pattern, top-hopper opening. 4-bay
flanks. Sandstone skews to gable-end, simple acroteria; slate
Schoolhouse: central consoled lintelled doorway, recessed
door with fanlight, sash and case windows, 12-pane to ground,
4-pane to 1st. 2-storey wing to rear with 12-pane glazing.