Dated 1826. Rectangular harled church, with tooled ashlar
margins and dressings. Tooled and polished ashlar tower at
Church orientated north/south, with roundheaded entrance and
similar gallery window in centre of north gable; double leaf
panelled door; apex ball finial. Long east and west
elevations dominated by centre Venetian window flanked by
long round-headed windows with intermediate buttressings
and small, later vestry window at SE; Crenellated wallhead
with stumpy angle pinnacles to east and west elevations;
ashlar angle margins; dated rainwater heads; slate roof.
Slender square, 5-storey tower abuts south gable; all tooled
and polished ashlar. Narrow door in base of tall ground floor
with small windows high in return gables, and stepped band
course from which rise 3 further, narrower stages, defined by
band courses and with round-headed or bull's eye lights. 4th
stage crowned with wide moulded cornice with angle ball
finials, from which narrow 5th storey rised, with square
louvred windows set in margined round-headed recesses in each
face, deep moulded cornice with stumpy angle pinnacles and
ashlar spire terminating in ball finialled gilded weather-
cock, from which the N, S, E, W, pointers are missing.
Interior; re-cast interior, lowered ceiling and west gallery,
new pews and fittings.
Burial Ground: roughly coped rubble walled burial ground
surrounds church; entrance flanked by simple square rubble
piers with shaped caps. 18th and 19th century tombs.