1743 pediment tympanum incorporated in circa 1900 porch
probably dates principal range. 2 storeys; originally 3 bays,
L-plan E wing with 4th linking bay also circa 1900 with roof
continued over. Rubble-built and whitewashed with red ashlar
margins. S front rendered as ashlar. Plate glass sash
ORIGINAL HOUSE: almost square-plan, with 2-bay flanks;
central S-facing panelled door with fanlight in lugged
architrave; square-pillared porch. Eaves/lintel band;
cornice. Piended roof with 2 square corniced and close-spaced
axial stacks. Piended low rear wing. Addition has mostly
mullioned windows, weathervane finial at S.
OUTBUILDINGS: Dated 1743. 3 single storey ranges around
courtyard: whitewashed rubble with red ashlar dressings. N
and W ranges (including stables and cottage) adjoin, former
dated on lintel and S gable-head: detached ?earlier 19th
century E range includes 3-bay cottage.