circa 1808, with later additions and alterations. Quadrangular stable court with farm offices and kennels. Rubble whinstone, squared for margins, and with some sandstone ashlar dressings; some cement margins. E (CARRIAGE) RANGE: originally with 8 segmental carriage arches to courtyard elevation with hayloft above' hayloft converted to residential in late 19th century by raising windows with gabled dormerheads; 2-leaf doors to arches, some deep-set. 1 carriage arch now blocked with door and window. Openings to outer elevation altered to include 1st floor door with gabled dormerhead and metal forestair, 1 modern window.
S (OFFICE/ACCOMMODATION) RANGE: 2-storey; harled outer elevation; basket-arched pend to E, in taller 2-storey bay breaking eaves, reveals chamfered to courtyard side, mitred to square at impost level; winndow above on each elevation and clock panel to courtyard (Roman numerals). Stone mounting block flanking pend on N elevation. Doors and windows at ground to both elevations, raised with dormerheads at 1st floor.
W (STABLE) RANGE: tall single storey; windows enlarged. Stable divisions on interior, currently used for storage. N RANGE: 2-storey, open to E. Partly converted at ground to residential, with former hayloft windows above on courtyard elevation. Large machinery door to N (sliding door), former machinery door blocked and further hayloft windows.
KENNELS: square plan court to outer SE corner, comprised of ashlar coped, low rubble wall, with metal fence above and cast-iron, ball-finialled posts. Currently overgrown. Kennel interior not seen (1989). FUELLING SHELTER: at centre of courtyard, probably 19th century. Rectangular plan, piend-roofed shelter with cast-iron co,umns, timber beams and open on all sides. Fuel tanks in situ, with flagstone surround. Variety of glazing patterns, largely 4-pane in sash and case form. Lead flashings to grey slated piend roofs. Exposed timber and barge boards to dormerheads. Tall stone, wallhead stacks; small ridge stacks.