Post 1872. Former school and adjoining schoolhouse. 2-storey, with 1st floor in attic, house; single storey school adjoined to W. Rubble, squared and snecked to S. Dressed granite lintels, cills, rybats and quoins.
S (PRINCIPAL) ELEVATION: HOUSE TO RIGHT: advanced gable; bipartite window at ground floor; window in gablehead. Moulded, red sandstone, square panel to right.
SCHOOL TO LEFT: 2 windows.
E ELEVATION: door, with deep fanlight, to left, and window to right, at ground floor; window in gablehead. Single storey piended wing adjoined to right.
W ELEVATION: lean-to adjoinined to virtually full-length of elevation; boarded doors to N and S.
N ELEVATION: 2 classroom windows to right. Gable to left; window to right at ground floor, and single storey piended wing adjoined to left; bipartite window in gablehead. Timber sash and case windows; 8-pane glazing to house, 12-pane glazing to school. Red sandstone coped skews. Rubble stacks, with dressed granite quoins and red sandstone
copes; ridge between house and school, gablehead to house. Small grey slates. Octagonal cans. Gabled former toilet block to N.