P MacGregor Chalmers, 1900-2. Gothic cruciform church with steeple to E. Squared and snecked tooled sandstone. Base course; clasped buttresses.
TOWER: 2-stage with octagonal spire. Steps to recessed timber door to S elevation of 1st stage; steps to 2 recessed timber doors to W elevation; narrow rectangular slits to stair tower. Nook-shafts to 2-light openings to all faces at 2nd stage; octagonal corner pinnacles to spire; tall gableted and pointed arch lucarnes to spire.
S (ENTRANCE) ELEVATION: steps to advanced bargeboarded gabled porch; 2-leaf timber door. 2 pointed arch traceried windows to nave. Larger window to cruciform gable; cruciform finial. Recessed timber door to right re-entrant angle; pointed arch window to outer right.
E (SIDE) ELEVATION: 2 narrow pointed arch lights to advanced baptistry, castellated parapet; 2 pointed arch lights to nave, roundel above to gablehead. Tower to outer left (see above).
N (REAR) ELEVATION: single pointed arch light to outer left of transept; single pointed arch light to left re-entrant angle of transept; 2-light pointed arch tracery window to transept with roundel; hoodmould; 3 pointed arch tracery windows to nave; single pointed arch window to left re-entrant angle of tower. Tower to outer right (see above).
W (SIDE) ELEVATION: pointed arch traceried window to gable; flanking clasped buttresses; cruciform finial to gablehead.
INTERIOR: timber pulpit, lectern, and carved pews. Open timber roof; conical stone corbels to collar braces. Laird's pew to S transept, organ to N transept. Stained glass 2-light E window of Our Lord Stilling The Storm by William Wilson, 1953. 2-bay arcade to baptistry; stone font.
Small-paned leaded windows. Grey slate roof; red ridge tiles; stone skews; skewputts.
BOUNDARY WALLS, GATEPIERS AND GATES: coped low boundary walls; triangular-coped gatepiers to central entrance and outer left and right; timber gates.