Circa 1800, symmetrical 2-storey, 3-bay dwelling with
later, irregular single-storey or single storey and attic
wings at E and W gables, returning rear at W to form hollow
square with steading. All harl pointed rubble, tooled
Centre door masked by square porch with side entrance and
piended slate roof. Later dormers break wallhead at W
return wing, with some later enlarged fenestration;
multi-pane glazing; end and ridge stacks; slate roofs.
Later bathroom wing projects centre rear flanked by large
modern ground floor windows.
Interior; present drawing room at W with simple marble
chimney piece, c.1800, re-used from Balavil House. Single
storey U-plan steading encloses rear court; entrance
flanked at E by single storey, 3-bay range with apex
bellcote. Slate roofs.