Gillespie and Scott, 1898, incorporating church of 1844, enlarged 1912. Romanesque, 3-bay, rectangular hall church. Front stugged coursers with polished dressings, gabled, round-headed entrance door with hood-mould. Triple round-headed windows above, 3-stage, tower to left, belfry in
upper stage, double round-headed openings with louvres, corbelled parapet with corner spouts enclosing octagonl red-tiled spire with weather-cock. East side, coursed rubble, each bay single round-headed window with stepped buttresses between. Choir room 1912?, joined to church by flat-roofed walk, single storey, rectangular, stugged, snecked rubble with polished dressings; mullioned three light window to north; piended slate roof. West side: 2-bay aisle, 1912, under main roof,
3 close spaced cusped lancets to each bay, buttresses between. Transept, dated 1912; gable to west mullioned 3-light window and stepped weather-table.
INTERIOR: gallery to north, arcade to west aisle, organ in transept. Pulpit and panelling 1912, pews 1898. Gated family pew with gothic detailed bench ends, in north east corner.