Circa 1760-1770 laird's house.
Central 2-storey 3-bay block linked to single storey simply
pedimented pavilions. Some later alterations and additions.
Harled with rusticated masonry quoins and ashlar dressings.
Central door with rusticated doorpiece masked by glazed
porch. Circa 1913 ground floor windows pushed out to form
square projecting 5-light windows, 3 1st floor windows with
12-pane glazing pattern; 2 piended dormers. Straight skews
end stacks. Low linking ranges with altered fenestration.
Outer pavilions with venetian windows and blind oculi in
Interior: hall with small modillion and rosette cornice,
Drawing room with shallow curve back wall, original cornice
repeated in projecting window.