1822, large U-plan steading, 2 storeys, rubble, with
ashlar-built tower at centre of long principal south range.
Tower, square-plan of 3 stages, lowest stage being height of
2 storeys with round-arched pend entrance and rusticated
quoins; centre stage has a Venetian window with blind side
lights at north and south fronts, corners slightly advanced
with paired angle pilasters, bracketted entablature, cornice
and blocking course raised at angles as deeply crenellated
parapets suggesting turrets; top stage as tall octagonal
ogee-domed belfry with weathervane surmounted by a plough.
Flanking ranges plain and much altered with windows enlarged
as bipartites and first floor windows raised with gabled or
modern float-roofed dormerheads. At interior of court are 4
original key blocked cart bays. Slated piended roofs.