William Robertson, 1830, additions and alterations, Walker
and Duncan, 1912. Courtyard formed by parallel ranges at each
and west sides linked by low screen walls with ball-finialled
gatepiers. East range, harled with ashlar margin and angle
strips; 2-storeys, 8-bays, originally with small square
windows at first floor; reconstructed, Walker and Duncan,
1912, centre 2 bays raised and gabled with forestair to
first floor at east front, outer windows raised with flat-
roofed dormerheads, except for north window at east front;
most chimneys original except chimneys at north gable and
centre gable. Slated roof with bracketted eaves.
West range (garages and stables) Walker and Duncan 1912,
harled with ashlar dressings; single storey, centre slightly
advanced and gables with timber bellcote with ogee lead roof.