Early 19th century, 2-storey, 3-bay house with rear
extension circa 1820. Pink sandstone rubble with droved
ashlar dressings, some painted; chamfered arrises.
with ventilation slits below and Crown above.
W ELEVATION: door at centre with small-pane fanlight;
window above and to both floors in flanking bay.
Slightly recessed stable building to outer left, piend
roofed, with door and further piend-roofed addition
projecting to W. Old School Hall adjoined to S, listed
E ELEVATION: large, piend-roofed 19th century, 2-storey
extension to centre and left, with 2 large windows to each
floor. Outer right bay of original house with window to
each floor. Doorway to stable to outer right, and
outbuilding projecting to E.
12-pane glazing pattern to sash and case windows. Slate
roofs. Ashlar coped end stacks and skews to original
RETAINING WALLS: ashlar coped, coursed sandstone parapet
with decorative fleur-de-lys cast-iron railings and gate;
4 square stugged ashlar gatepiers.