Circa 1840. 2-storey and basement farmhouse. Red
sandstone rubble, squared and coursed to N front, with
ashlar band and cill course.
N ELEVATION: 3 widely spaced bays. Rectangular porch in
droved ashlar, with cornice and blocking course,
projecting at centre; round-arched doorway with
chamfered reveal; short flight of stone steps with heavy
painted stone balustrade; round-arched vestibule
doorway with fanlight, panelled door (upper panels now
glazed). Window at 1st floor above and in flanking bays.
S ELEVATION: 2 stair windows at centre; windows to each
floor of flanking bays and further small window.
E AND W ELEVATIONS: each of 2 bays, set out of line;
windows to each bay at both floors, those to 1st floor blind.
Basement door to E elevation.
Variety of glazing patterns, 12-pane predominating in
sash and case form. Grey slate piend roof. Moulded
coping to end stacks.