18th century brick walled garden of 4 acres with rounded
corners at N. Segmentally arched Gibbsian gateway to E with
similarly arched decorative wrought-iron slip and pedestrian
gate bearing cartouche dated 1893; lion statue on corbel
above keystone of garden side.
Cream ashlar pedimented classical gateway to S with moulded
pilasters, carved lintel with centre drop stone and 1666
date; curved angles. Moulded cornice. Decorative 2-leaf
MacKenzie and Moncur, late 19th century ashlar based
conservatory abutting N wall at centre with fluted cast-
iron columns. Doorways flanking conservatory and rectangular
tool shed parallel with conservatory to outer walls.
Stone statues of mythological subjects on decorative
pedestals flanking central N-S yew walk and ornate stone
fountain with basin and putti to circular pond at centre.