Early 19th century, 2-storey 3-bay farmhouse with projecting,
bowed bay added circa 1890 and single bays added at each end. Pebble-dash harling with ashlar dressings and base course to
bowed bay, some margins rendered and lined as ashlar. Ashlar
S ELEVATION: pilastered doorpiece at centre with decorative
fanlight; panelled door with glazed upper panels. Wrought-
iron lamp bracket above. Projecting bay to right with full-
height bow of 3 windows to each floor, 1 bay to right.
Similar bay flanking main doorway to left and in addition to
outer left with ground floor window altered to fanlit
doorway. Modern conservatory added in re-entrant angle,
enclosing both doorways.
N ELEVATION: original house of 5 regular bays with stair
window at centre. Flanking 1st floor windows partly blocked
above and below, and doorway inserted in ground floor window
left of centre.
Outer addition to left, slightly recessed, with doorway. 1st
floor window, and projecting piend-roofed outbuilding by
the outer angle.
12-pane glazing pattern to sash and case windows. Piend roof
to main house with lead flashings; slates. Coped pebbledashed
stacks with original cans.
Rubble coped, rubble boundary wall and driveway to rear from