Dated 1692 and 1875; now mainly 19th century, incorporating
earlier fabric. Large, 2-storey house built around small
inner court. All harled with some ashlar dressings.
Asymmetrical 6-bay front with near centre (1875) wide
rectangular 2-storey entrance porch with side doors, that to
right with re-used lintel; and with front tripartite; porch
rises as 1st floor canted bay window with cornice and shaped
Wide 2-storey west elevation. Rear elevation flanked by wide
gables; round-headed centre entrance infilled with modern
door and window; large centre wallhead stack with diminutive
Simple east range, with service entrance, linked to 2-storey
L-plan stable block. 2- and 4-pane glazing in front windows;
mainly 12-pane glazing in other elevations; ridge and end
coped stacks; slate roofs, modern tiles to rear.
Stables; earlier-mid 19th century 2-storey, L-plan stable
range linked to house at east by small lean-to out-building.
All rubble, tooled rubble dressings. South facing elevation
with small 3-bay dwelling with centre door and flanking
lying-pane glazed windows, left; segmental headed carriage
house, right, with loft window above. North arm of L contains
stables and loft. Ridge and end stacks; slate roofs.