Earlier 19th century former school and teacher's house; school
addition, 1873. Harl pointed rubble, tooled dressings.
Single storey, south facing school of 4 irregular bays with
1873 projecting porch with round-headed entrance approached
by steps; later additional bay to right (east) with large
segmental headed window in east gable, dated 1873 in keystone. Italianate square, tower-like teacher's dwelling at SW; 2
storeys, single bay with large round headed window in 1st
floor, east elevation; shallow pyramidal roof with cast-iron
apex cross finial.
Multi-pane glazing, some lying-pane survives in teacher's
dwelling; ridge end and wallhead stacks; projecting eaves;