Later 18th century, with subsequent additions and alterations
of various 19th century dates, including those by James Ross,
1850. All harled with ashlar margins.
Centre later 18th century, 2-storey and attic block, 3 bays
with single storey and attic, single bay flanking wings
forming shallow U-plan south facing entrance court. Slightly
advanced centre bay, with doorway masked by pilastered and
columned porch with moulded cornice and filled with modern
glazing. Flanking ground floor tripartites (probably enlarged
circa 1830); further tripartite in centre, 1st floor, with
wide blind side light and bipartite above; corbelled apex
chimney, and recut datestone of 1637. Outer 2nd floor windows
rise through wallhead in later 19th century finialled gablets;
later 19th century flat skews and skewputts.
Flanking outer wings each have single dormer detailed as
main block, in inner face wallheads; south gable of east
wing has 2 tall ground floor and 2 shorter 1st floor windows
with (c.1830) lying pane glazing.
Various wings to rear, mainly single storey and attic, but
including 2 storey, 3 bay block with tall 1st floor north
facing windows containing a dormer drawing room.
Mainly 12-pane glazing; corniced end stacks; slate roofs.