Circa 1840. 2-storey, 4-bay farmhouse; set on slope, with
raised basement to front elevation. Coursed, squared
whinstone with contrasting yellow long and short ashlar
dressings. South elevation: off-centre, gabled, ashlar porch,
door in re-entrant angle, approached by steps. Lying-pane
(12-pane) sashes throughout.
Straight skews; corniced end stacks; slate roof. Low office
wing to east, pair single storey piend-roofed projections
to north. North elevation has tall off-centre stair window;
originally 12-pane sashes in outer bays (one now plate glass).