Dated 1837; weathered inset stone 1672. Single and 3-storey, rectangular-plan former grain mill adjoining 2-storey steading made 2-pile by later 19th century cattle court at N. Main building rubble with stugged and margined ashlar dressings, slate roof; single storey wheelhouse (wheel removed) at W, vertical timber boards with corrugated metal roof; cattle court, vertically slatted timber (for ventilation) on low rubble walls (brick at E gable) with corrugated asbestos roof (formerly pantiles); cast-iron rainwater goods; various cast-iron rooflights.
S ELEVATION: mill building at left; 3-bay, window with security bars at ground floor left, enlarged implement door at right with sliding doors, 3 louvred openings at 1st and 2nd floor, weathered inset stone 'AD 1672 AD', datestone '1837' at left return gable, single storey wheelhouse at left, blocked opening and evidence of lowered roof at upper parts of right return gable. Former kiln recessed at right, boarded door, reduced in height with roof conforming to pitch and ridge of steading slightly advanced at far right. Steading: original openings to cartshed and granary now blocked with large modern sliding implement door at left; formerly 3 segmental-arched cart-arches, (probably)
4 openings with advanced cills at 1st floor, 2 doors and cart-arch at right with 3 openings above.
E GABLES: large modern sliding doors at left and right gables.
N ELEVATION: cattle court advanced at left; kiln bay recessed at right; mill at far right, rising ground to central door at 1st floor (steps removed), window at right with 9 fixed panes at top, boarded at bottom.
INTERIOR: mill has flagstone floor, timber upper floors remain, machinery removed, some original (?) rough-hewn collars and tie beams in roof. Floors and divisions removed from cartshed and granary. Early 2-leaf, centre-hinged door leads to cattle court with flagstone walkway and trough, timber and metal-framed roof.