1828. T-plan church. Vestry adjoined to E. Stonecleaned rubble. Raised margins. Tall round- headed windows to S elevation, with small-pane glazing; segmental-arched windows to remaining elevations, with 12-pane clear glazing. Very small louvred oculi in gableheads. Diagonal buttresses. Boarded doors. Red sandstone coped skews. Small purple slates.
N ELEVATION: window to left and right. Broad gabled jamb at centre; forestair, with steps angled up from right, to double-leaf gallery door at centre to laird's loft; door (main entrance) to left return of forestair; window to left and right at gallery level. Window at centre to return elevations.
W ELEVATION: double-leaf door at centre. Window to left and right at gallery level. Ashlar birdcage bellcote at apex, surmounted by ball finial and with bell.
S ELEVATION: 4-bay, with dividing buttresses. Round-headed window to each bay.
E ELEVATION: window to left and right at gallery level. Low gabled vestry adjoined at centre; door to right and window to left to N; window at centre to S; gablehead stack, with octagonal can, to E.
INTERIOR: painted plaster walls and boarded dadoes. Coombed ceiling. Gallery to N, with 2 bell-capitaled columns and corbels. Pulpit to S, with pointed-arched detailing; steps from left; panelled screen behind. Communion table (1898). Marble font (1916). Door to W and to vestry to E. Timber vestibule to N. Timber pews. Painted panels (circa 1898) to W and E.
BOUNDARY WALLS AND GATEPIERS: rubble walls; rubble coped to E, cement coped to W. Square rubble gatepiers, with ashlar block capping, to N; double-leaf iron gates.
Monument located adjacent to forestair to N; 1878, in memory of Rev Johnston; ashlar; gablet-capped, with angle colonnettes.