1896. Large 2-storey, H-plan marine villa with tower and verandah. Red brick, red ashlar dressings, piended red tile roof with terracotta ridge tiles and finials. Ground floor and 1st floor verandah windows in the form of 2-pane French windows with fixed multi-pane sashes to top, other windows of similar pattern but with conventional sash and case movement. Tall oversailing brick stacks. 3-stage tower with band course at 3rd stage and at coped pierced parapet. 2-storey verandah at front elevation and return gables under deep eaves.
FRONT ELEVATION: 2-leaf door to centre, fanlight and flanking windows with leaded stained glass, French window to left, 2 to right, 3 to 1st floor; tower advanced to left angle breaking through eaves, window to all floors at front and return elevations (French windows to verandah). W ELEVATION: recessed bay at centre with 3 windows to ground and 1st floor; bay advanced to right with 3 windows to ground and 1 to 1st floor, verandah; bay advanced to left with window to ground and 1st floor.
E ELEVATION: recessed bay at centre with window to ground floor, 3 stepped stair windows; bay advanced to left with window to ground and 1st floor, verandah; bay to right with window to ground and 1st floor. REAR ELEVATION: plain, various doors and windows.
INTERIOR: original chimneypieces, joinery cornices and decorative ceilings; well stair with turned balusters and newels.
GATEPIERS, GATES AND RAILINGS: 2 cast-iron gatepiers, gates and adjoining railings (railings partly engulfed in mature hedge).