Patrick Thoms and William Wilkie, dated 1912. Single storey, rectangular- plan school with symmetrical projections to N. Bull-faced snecked rubble, ashlar dressings, slate roof. Base course; single and bipartite multi-pane sash and case windows, bipartites breaking through wallhead with half-piended dormerheaded roofs to S elevation and W gable; smaller tripartite 6-pane windows to N gables; moulded coping to wallhead and skews at gables and projections to N, ball-finialled gables and curvilinear-gabled entrance porches; gambrel roof; large louvred ridge ventilator with facetted domical roof and tall Art- Nouveau finial; cast-iron rainwater goods with decorative hoppers.
N ELEVATION: symmetrical; slightly recessed flat-roofed bay to centre, steps to basement, cross window flanked by small windows, stepped date panel to wallhead; gable advanced to left and right, each with tripartite window, relieving arch, aperture to gable apex, tripartite window to left and right returns respectively; entrance porches to left and right re-entrants facing E and W, panelled doors, 12-pane fanlights, moulded doorcases inscribed ?girls? to left, ?boys? to right; bays further recessed to far left and right (window to left bay).
E GABLE: blank.
W GABLE: bipartite window breaking through wallhead to centre flanked by single windows.
S ELEVATION: symmetrically arranged fenestration off-centre to right,
3 bipartites breaking through wallhead each flanked by single windows, further single window to far left.
PLAYSHEDS: 2 rectangular-plan playsheds with adjoining flat-roofed toilets. Cream brick, piended slate roof, cast-iron column supporting joist at open wall.
BOUNDARY WALLS AND GATEPIERS: rubble boundary wall to N, saddleback coping, plain iron railings; 2 sets of corniced ashlar gatepiers with flat chamfered caps.