2-storey, irregular-plan, classically detailed former manse of various periods. Original T-plan house, circa 1758; S gable end block at NE re-entrant earlier 19th century; NW gable later 19th century. Original building and earlier 19th century additions harled, painted ashlar dressing; NW gable, painted stugged and snecked rubble, ashlar dressings; piended and gabled slate roof. Base course and 1st floor band course to S elevation; pedimented gable to S with keystoned blocked oculus and leaf motif, coped skew, coped block finial; coped gable to NW with bracketted skewputts and ball finial; sash and case windows, 12-pane to N elevation and S gable, plate glass elsewhere, painted ashlar margins; copied ridge and end stacks, brick and masonry; cast-iron rainwater goods.
W ELEVATION: original gable to right, window to ground floor; later 19th century gable advanced to left, bipartite and single window to ground floor, bipartite to 1st, panelled door with fanlight to right return.
S ELEVATION: 6-bay, symmetrical. Gable advanced to centre, 2 doors cut down from windows to ground floor, 2 windows to 1st floor; recessed bays of original house to left and right, 2 windows to ground and 1st floor.
N ELEVATION: original gable to centre, door cut-down from window at ground floor left, window to right, 2 windows to 1st floor, gablehead stack; earlier 19th century bay to left, French window and single window, window to 1st floor; later 19th century bay slightly advanced to right, window to 1st floor.
E ELEVATION: single storey outbuilding advanced to centre, small window to 1st floor.
INTERIOR: encaustic tile floor in vestibule; geometric staircase with decorative cast-iron balusters extending to landing, border-glazed rooflight; some doors with fielded panelling; keystoned, segmental- arched doorpiece with fluted jambs in rear store room, probably re-sited; some panelled shutters; moulded cornices; coomb ceilings to some 1st floor rooms; chimneypieces with arrangements of naval artifacts, perhaps reflecting patronage of Duncans of Camperdown, early 19th century.
COACH HOUSE/STABLE/STEADING: single storey and attic, U-plan, 1822, in ruinous condition. Rubble, droved and margined dressings. Coach house to W, stable with timber trevises to N, byre to E.
BOUNDARY WALLS: coped rubble boundary walls to N, S, E and W.