Dated 1740 and 1777. 2-storey, rectangular-plan, 3-bay former inn with adjoining single storey outbuilding. Pink and grey rubble masonry, mostly modern concrete margins, slate roof. Mostly sash and case windows, various glazing patterns. Tall, coped twice off-set wallhead stack to centre S elevation; coped end stacks.
S ELEVATION: door to centre approached by steps, plate glass window to left and right, three 12-pane windows to 1st floor, wallhead stack; single storey bay to left, door, half-piended roof to left.
E GABLE: window to ground floor left, small attic window.
W GABLE: single storey bay, blocked window to centre, further blocked window above at wallhead, brick stack; attic window to main gable.
N ELEVATION: asymmetrical. Boarded door with fanlight to centre left, ashlar margins with lintel inscribed ?IW.ES 1777?, small window to left, door blocked as 4-pane window to far left with lintel inscribed ?IW 1740?, plate glass window to right; 18-pane stair window, single window to 1st floor left, bipartite to right; advanced single storey bay to far right, window, door to left return.
INTERIOR: not seen.