Former manse of different periods comprising 2-storey, T-plan, 3-bay house, 1797; garden wall with footgate, and single storey, rectangular-pplan dairy block 1830; 2-storey addition at E, 1846-7. Original building, rubble construction, margined and droved irregular ashlar dressings; 1846-7 addition, rubble, stugged quoins with margined angles, droved margins to windows; slate roofs throughout (piended at dairy block). Porch rendered as stugged ashlar, moulded stone cornice, raised flat leaded roof. Mostly 12-pane sash and case windows to original house (later paired plate glass windows to ground floor S elevation and 1st floor W elevation), single and paired multi-pane at addition. Deep eaves at gables with stone consoles at angles (angled at SE), exposed purlin ends, plain bargeboards with lead flashings over skews. Ridge and end stacks.
S ELEVATION: original house to left; advanced single storey rectangular-porch addition to centre, window, door at right retunr, paired windows to left, window to right, 3 windows to 1st floor, rooflight. Addition slightly recessed to right under eaves, paired windows to ground and 1st floor.
W ELEVATION: window to left at ground and 1st floor gable to right; recessed bay to left, door formed from window to left and window to right at ground floor, paired windows to 1st floor.
N ELEVATION: blank gable to right; coped rubble curtai wall to footgate to far right; dairy block to left, 2 doors ('dairy' painted in now faint letters on right lintel), lean-to porch with door recessed at re-entrant; margin-paned stair window at main house.
E ELEVATION: window to ground floor left at gable, dairy block to right with door recessed at centre re-entrant.
INTERIOR: some 19th century chimneypieces; plain moulded cornices in pr incipal rooms; some doors with fielded panels; staircase has decorative cast-iron balusters.
GARDEN WALL AND PUMP: low drystane wall to N of house adjacent to thick laurel planting, perhaps concealing former drying green; concave section incorporates stone stile and droved ashlar pump (mechanism complete).
COACH HOUSE/STABLE: single-storey, rectangular-plan coach house/stable, 1830, made L-plan by slightly later addition, and further brick addition. Rubble, widely droved and margined ashlar dressings as dairy, piended slate roof, cast-iron rainwater goods.
S ELEVATION: 2 boarded doors to left, 2 carriage doors to advanced bays at right; boarded doors at right return elevation.
N ELEVATION: 2 boarded doors, roofless lean-to at right.