Circa 1850. Single storey, L-plan farmhouse, made rectangular by addition of 2 bays, later 19th century. Later 20th century lean-to addition to rear. Painted harl pointed rubble, slate roof, gabled to front, half-piended to rear. Margined 4-pane sash and case windows to S and E, multipane sash and case, and casements to N and W elevations. Decorative bargeboards and deep eaves to 3 gables at front; 2 elongated octagonal ashlar stacks with moulded caps and tall square bases to W elevation, 2 elongated octagonal square stacks to E elevation (rebuilt, harled), squat octagonal ashlar stack with moulded cap and square base to centre gable at S elevation, ball and pyramidal finials to flanking gables; cast-iron rainwater goods.
S ELEVATION: 3-bay, symmetrical; panelled door with 2-pane fanlight to left of centre bay masked by later lean-to conservatory, window to right, window to flanking bays.
E ELEVATION: window to left, small window to right.
N ELEVATION: modern addition to centre, 8-lying-pane sash and case window to left, 2 bays advanced to right with 8-lying-pane casements, swept roof.
W ELEVATION: window to left of main bay with 6 lying panes to bottom sash, 6 vertical panes to upper; 6-pane casement to recessed bay at left.
INTERIOR: no features of particular interest visible.