Circa 1780 with mid 19th century tower addition and alterations. Single storey symmetrical entrance front with 2-stage tower, 2-storey at rear. Painted stucco with painted ashlar margins and dressings. Base course to front. Architraved openings at ground.
SW (ENTRANCE) ELEVATION: 2-stage low square entrance tower at centre splayed wings. Tower with round-arched entrance at ground, moulding, roundel moulding in squinches; tripartite half-glazed door slightly recessed; tripartite window at upper stage; piended roof, weathervane finial. Bipartite window at ground and 1st floor of returns. Flanking bays, windows on each elevation splayed half-piended corner bays.
SE ELEVATION: single storey range attached to 2-storey, 4-bay block. French door at ground to outer left, large, fixed 12-pane fanlight above; 2 brass plaques in blank bay to right; inscribed "presented to Don Roberto from the Argentinian government", lower plaque dated 1937, upper from 1975; windows in bay to outer right symmetrically disposed. Windows symmetrically disposed at 1st floor, blank bay at penultimate right.
Plate glass timber sash and case windows, 12-pane sash and case window on 2-storey block at rear.
INTERIOR: not seen 1994.
GARDEN WALL: red brick wall to E of house, brick buttresses at regular intervals; ashlar slab coping.
BOUNDARY WALL AND GATEPIERS: ashlar gatepiers with stop-chamfered arrises, pyramidal caps. Rubble wall with harl-pointing, ashlar slab coping.