1844; tower, E bay, canted W bay, Patrick Thoms and William Wilkie, 1906. Plain rectangular-plan church with later Romanesque tower to S gable and bay to E elevation. Stugged snecked rubble, stugged and margined ashlar dressings, slate roof, stone slates to tower. Round-headed windows with chamfered margins, 12-lying-pane fixed glazing; margined angles and sawtooth skews and stylized beakhead skewputts to S gable; 3-stage tower, margined angles, round-headed wallhead frieze with stylized beakhead corbels, paired windows with cushion-moulded mullions and nook shafts to 1st stage, stepped tripartite arcading to all elevations at top stage with louvred belfry openings to centre.
S GABLE: tower advanced to centre; scroll-moulded round-headed doorcase with hoodmould, door in recessed panel, small pentice-roofed single storey bays to left and right re-entrants, window to left, 2 windows to right, corbel table, corbelled eaves, stone slate roofs, bipartite windows above; single window to all elevations at 2nd stage, corbel table; 3rd stage set-back as belfry with ball-finialled pyramidal roof. Blinded window to main gable left and right, painted as 14-lying-pane glazing.
E ELEVATION: 4-window bay advanced to centre, window to left (blinded and painted as 12-lying-pane) and right returns, bracketted gables with plain bargeboards; window to main elevation left and right.
N GABLE: window off-centre left, lean-to to right, blocked window to roofspace, deep bracketted eaves.
W ELEVATION: full-height canted bay to centre with windows at upper parts; 2 windows and blocked door to left, 2 windows to right.
INTERIOR: not seen.
BOUNDARY WALL AND RAILINGS: rubble boundary wall to N and E, decorative cast-iron railings to S.