Circa 1788. Single storey, wide 7-bay range with slightly
advanced and pedimented outer bays to E and W elevations.
Pinned random rubble, harled pointed N return gable, tooled
and polished ashlar dressings.
E elevation; arcaded centre bays fronted by Roman Doric
screen; centre arched entrance flanked by blind bays with
lunettes. Carriage entrances in outer bays (to carriage
houses) with lunettes. 5 small piended dormers. Forbes arms
in right pediment. W elevation; similar arcading to E front;
band course at springing of arcade and below loft windows.
Formerly piended platform roof, but now roofless (1985).
Yard wall; semi-circular high rubble wall encloses yard
fronting W elevation.