J J Burnet 1897-1900, 1905-7. Adaption of church design developed at Shiskine, Arran with Romanesque detailing. Bold, squat W tower with timber-framed porch, low 5-bay nave and chancel, range of church rooms at right angles linked to Manse. Harled with red ashlar dressings and long and short quoins, red tiled roof.
Tower: battered base, large paired, arched belfry lights, corbelled parapet with angle bartizans, tiled pyramid, finialled roof with diminitive lucarnes. W face with large window recessed under arch, comprising 2 lower cusped lights, single round-arched one above, linked by "tree of life" dated panel.
Semi-octagonal stair turret at S. W. angle. Body of church with 3-light windows to S and 2-light to N.
Interior: nave and S. aisle, barrel roof with cusped arched trusses, rear gallery. 3-light E. window with stained glass, Christ in Majesty by Strachan; chancel with frieze of cherubs; altar and choir stalls 1st World War memorial. Cast bronze font with cherubs.
Church hall range with door nearest church and windows (1-3-3-1-2 lights) wide swept roof. Simply detailed inside.
Manse: attached to S. 2-storey asymmetrical design. Variety of window design. Recessed, off-centre verandah to S. with tiled dado, timber- framed wall above. Gabled E. bay with stack. Red tiled roof, wide plain barge boards.
Retains interior timber panelling and fittings.